Sunday, July 09, 2006

ID cinematheque



Friday afternoon session was great! (although it was me and four other people. Thanks Guy! You made it me and four other people not three. :)) Not many people turned up though. I wasn't expecting large number of people but I didn't see some of the faces I was expecting to see. Anyway, it was good to see everyone.
We watched a film called "Masculin Feminin" by Jean-Luc Godard. I think last time I watched it was 1998. And I was really excited by this film when I first watched it. But I couldn't make much sense of it then. I'm not sure about anybody else but I really enjoyed this film. (I hope I wasn't the only one and hope everyone enjoyed this film.)
I think as long as people are willing to come and sit and watch a film (any films)
I'm willing to do this again next friday. I think the time's the same, 2pm. If any of you wants to make suggestion to improve this in anyway (changing the time or date or films), let me know. Please don't hesitate to suggest films that you want to watch. I'm up for anything.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ID cinematheque
session two:

Date: 14th Fri, 2pm.
Location: building 87, level 5. (next to crumpet room)
film: Breathless (another Jean-Luc Godard film) [possible it might change :)]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger endsig said...

Hi, sorry i couldn't make the first session of ID cinematheque but work got in the way I will try to make it to the next session

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Haley said...

yes and I'll have to borrrow the dvd of Masculin Feminin to see the ending. I thought it was good, I will be there hopefully for the next one to.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger liam said...

http://www.we-make-money-not-art.com/archives/008750.php

internet's a good place to find movies to watch, especially with university broadband. i may come, it depends on stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home